Besides the fact you need to become a member to bid on our auctions there is another side to the membership that we hope you engage and use having developed the tools in this website.
The antique tools website has a members only internal forum as well as other features in the my-account page. It’s a place where you can find like minded people and hang out on occasions and will become far more interesting as things happen in real time.
The aim of this website is to become a wealth of interest around the antique tool subject and we intend to create member areas where they can enjoy additional aspects as we develop them.
Antiquetools.co.uk has been at the forefront of the antique tool market for many years and changes are needed to take it forward into the modern world with online practices. We have finalised the membership part of the development develop which is designed to serve a better experience for all those who use the website.
It’s very early days for these changes and the value of the information will increase the further as this website matures, it’s not been a quick build and it may take some time to get it to its full potential where content is concerned. It’s a long journey but with enough effort and hopefully if a few members engage with the tool articles to enrich the content this will be much sooner.
There are three different levels of membership Basic, Silver, Gold with beneficial aspects depending on each members requirements. But initially the costs will be low to encourage overall interaction, our priority is to attract members who can use this website to advance knowledge and help those who find this subject as fascinating and interesting as we do.
The functions of this website will also mature over time but there is enough at this stage to facilitate those engaged in it to find it helpful if needed and a just like any website it takes people a little while to grow accustomed to what can be done and how to use it properly. Memberships give us a real focal point to communicate regularly with those interested in antique & collectable tools.
- Imagine a membership that give you access to a world of information where every aspect can be commented on adding to the topic.
- Imagine being better informed rather than taking a punt, being in tune with what are great opportunities.
- Imagine opening the eyes of others to what your passion is within the collectable tool market. Why do people find hammers, axes, plumb bobs or certain makers interesting and what is considered the holy grail to find.
- Imagine how a growing educated audience will view the current undervalued antique tool market.
- Imagine being able to make a more informed decision on your buying, what’s more important and how to judge rarity.
- Imagine learning from those who do this for a living or those who have been collecting for many years.
We hope in time to grow a membership that has the power to influence not only the web but to also establish and promote some new further interesting offline heritage events here in the UK.
Join Us – View Membership options