We had some major updates on the website during April and some users of the website may have issues with seeing images etc. The website is working fine but members and visitors to the website may need to do a hard refresh (CTRL+F5) or clear their browser data to see the updates.
Users should be able to see a black timer box on all pages: If your page is different you almost certainly need to refresh the page.
It’s often the case if customers are having issues with things like images not loading or problems when bidding it’s often caused by the browser they are using. These need to be cleared on a regular basis to implement any changes that may have occurred since their last visit to the website.
Our website is under constant development to improve the auction system and there will be changes between auctions so it’s always best to clear your data.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More.
- Click More tools Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to “Cookies and other site data” and “Cached images and files,” check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
Clear all cookies, site data, and cache Firefox
- In the Menu bar at the top of the screen, click Firefox and select Preferences. Click the menu button and select Options Preferences. Click the menu button. …
- Select the Privacy & Security panel and go to the Cookies and Site Data section.
- Click the Clear Data… button. …
- Click Clear.
Clear all cookies, site data, and cache In Microsoft Edge
Select Settings and more > Settings > Privacy, search, and services. Under Clear browsing data, select Choose what to clear. Under Time range, choose a time range. Select the check box next to each data type you’d like to clear, and then select Clear now.
All other browsers will give these instructions if you use a search engine online.
This is good practice anyway to stop unwanted tracking that can slow down your device. So if you are experiencing any abnormal behavior it’s always best to do this first before contacting us.
I hope this is of some help.
Kind regards Steve